Saturday, June 27, 2015

Moon Sign Book 2016

I am pleased to announce the upcoming release of the Moon Sign Book 2016 from Llewellyn Publishing Worldwide, available now by pre-order on Amazon, and in general on July 8, 2015 (Happy Moon Baby Birthday to me!). As a Contributing Author to this popular Llewellyn Annual, I take an evidence-based approach to healthy eating, nutrition, and gardening topics. Of course, because it's me, there will be some snark too. As a long-time Llewellyn reader, I am thrilled to now be one of their authors. Thank you to those individuals who have supported me over the last stressful year.

In addition to continuing my work as a Bariatric Dietitian, I have also signed with Llewellyn for the Moon Sign Book 2017, and a few other things are in the works. When it rains it pours, but eventually, you learn to tread water. 

Happy Summer!

Mireille Blacke, MA, RD, CD-N









No comments:

Post a Comment