Monday, March 19, 2012

Big Food

As a Registered Dietitian with a strong background in Behavioral Health Nutrition, I was very curious about the exhibit currently open at the Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History in New Haven, CT: Big Food: Health, Culture and the Evolution of Eating.This exhibit is in collaboration with the Rudd Center for Food Policy & Obesity, an organization with research into weight/obesity stigma that has always impressed me.

In general, I enjoyed the exhibit. Now, if I could just manage to get the Rudd Center to hire me, I'd be all set.

Greetings
SuperSize Me

Portion Distortion

Sugar in the Soft Drinks

Wall of Food


Wall of Food II: Food Availability



For more information:  Yale Rudd Center
For a full archive of my nutrition articles for OKRA Magazine, click here.



2 comments:

  1. With they had this in the UK!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe someday we can band together and make one! Would help with awareness. Love your posts too, btw. :)

      Delete