Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Food Museums

I am completely in love with the idea of this place:


According to MOFAD:
 
"The Museum of Food and Drink is a private, nonprofit, corporation (started by Dave Arnold) dedicated to educating its visitors about the history, culture, production, commerce and science of food. The museum's goal is to become the country's best food educator -an establishment that encourages a well-rounded understanding of what we eat and why we eat it. This is a museum everyone can and should appreciate: Food is culture, and The Museum of Food and Drink shows why."

They have an opening for an intern/apprentice, and it sounds like an amazing opportunity. 


I think I need to schedule a road trip soon!

Come to think of it, I will...but I will be NOLA-bound. New Orleans is home to this magical place: Southern Food and Beverage Museum

More info: More MOFAD
and So Much SOFAB
as well as SOFAB Living History
 

No comments:

Post a Comment