Sunday, July 1, 2012

Anniversary

One year ago today (7/1/11), I officially became a Registered Dietitian (RD). 


I'm still not exactly sure where my career is headed, but the last year has taught me a lot about patience, loyalty, and commitment. The field of Dietetics and Nutrition is not for the faint of heart. 



Having just returned from New Orleans, I feel like I celebrated that accomplishment a bit in advance, perhaps prematurely. Maybe a celebration is not in order just yet, but I will remain hopeful about career progress in the year ahead. 





It has not been easy to establish myself within my professional areas of interest, but I know that with passion about these specialty areas, I stand a chance. 

I remain proud to be a Registered Dietitian. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment